Our community is diverse, capable, and heartfelt. Our members and friends include dedicated senior teachers who have walked the Shambhala Buddhist path for many years, and enthusiastic newcomers who are just discovering our teachings on realizing basic goodness and building enlightened society.
- Weekly children’s / family program enabling parents to meditate
- Providing resources when members become disabled
- Patient advocacy
- Prisoner support and other public outreach
- Weddings, imminent death counseling, funerals, and survivor support
- Transportation to airports, bus and train stations, dharma programs, etc.
- Supporting friends moving into or out of Davis,
- Emergency Support Fund, and our community room food basket
- Other tasks as the needs arise